Re: CLI (was "Re: cdparanoia & a song in negative space")

On 18 Feb 2004 00:17:21 GMT,
crank@got.net (i'll teach you to turn away.) wrote in message
<[🔎] c0uaug$1br2ao$2@ID-56799.news.uni-berlin.de>:

> Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > 2004 at 06:18:27PM +0000, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:
> > >  i've later plans for some binary right smack on my mons. a shiny
> > >  quarter to anyone who can guess it blindly. :D
> >
> > ...the code that causes Hex to sing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady"? :-)
>
> a valient guess! but no.
> though it does remind me of my ex-boyfriend who could whistle
> his name out of a 300 baud modem...

..sounds like a match to the early cold war airplane model reed radio
control user interface.....the pilots needed a good sense of rythm, and
usually had a wee bit more control authority, than say, that captured
mouse that allowed aboard a plane at my old modelling club field in
the late 70'ies, after terrorizing the poor rodent with some _inspired_
mean spirited aerobatics, it _had_ it coming, hiding in that chocolate
box, appearantly however, it somehow managed to hijack the plane
and use it to leave the scene.......but I digress.  ;-)

..300 baud as a whistler user interface, was it useable as such?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: