some jabber clients (was: Re: jabber server howto)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 06:20:23AM -0500, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:

| The intention is for the users to run a
| client in their own machines that would connect to my server for this
| purpose. I remember seeing some clients for jabber for windows (gabber
| was the name of one if I am not mistaken), that will help, since I
| expect many of the users to be running windows.

gabber is a GNOME-based client.  I doubt you'll get it running on
windows.  However, exodus is a fairly decent and simple Windows (only)
jabber client.

HTH,
-D

--
Microsoft has argued that open source is bad for business, but you
have to ask, "Whose business? Theirs, or yours?"     --Tim O'Reilly