Mobo with fan controls

Hi Debian List!

I am looking for a mobo that has controls on for all its fans so they can be turned off or down when not needed, like the laptops do.

Googling and searching the hardware vendors/reviewers I am having trouble searching for that specific feature and did not find it.

Anybody knows of/has a mobo that does that, or knows what search criteria are successful in finding that?

IMI would like my next hardware upgrade to be a silent machine and and now it always sits next to me whirring(sp).

Thanks!

Hugo