Re: mozilla-firebird & passwords

On January 28, 2004 14:52, Matt Price wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:30:31PM -0500, David P James wrote:
>
> sounds great -- but what's the name of the password file?  is it
> cert8.db?   I don't see an obvious 'psswords' file.

duh - I should have mentionned that. They take on the form of:

where each # is a random integer and x is a random letter.

If push comes to shove, you may be able to edit the file itself, so long
as all you're going to do is delete entries.

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations