mozilla-firebird & passwords

Hey there,

after a recent upgrade I can't view the paasswords stored by
mozilla-firebird.  In the options menu under privacy, I still see a
button marked 'view paswords' but clickingo n the button has no
effect.  I'd like to clean up my password files, so it's irritating
thatthis doesn't work...  Anyone know if there's another way to view
pasword info, of where I should check to see if there's e.g. some kidn
of permissions problem with the password file?

Matt