Re: Email client programs

But doesn't IMAP have more traffic involved than POP3? I mean each time you connect, it has to check to see what's on the server and what's on your computer. What would be best is a solution that just says, "I don't care what you have or don't have, here are some new messages. Take them. " And once the client has received a message it is marked as received on the server.

Curtis Vaughan