Re: Documentation and Usability

On 2004-01-19, Paul E Condon penned:
> I a newbie. I've been using Debian about 4y, but I'm a slow learner.
> I picked up on this thread because the topic of helping newbies is
> particularly dear to me. But I didn't notice its beginning. So, I
> decided to look at it in the archives, and I need some help.
>
> I cut and pasted the subject line into the search engine on the
> archive search web page and hit return. Back came a page that said
> there were no hits for this topic.
>
> What might I have done wrong?

Not sure, but you can find the thread origins by going to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2004/debian-user-200401/thrd7.html

and scrolling down to "EXT3 at install..no more?", which is actually the
start of the thread.

To be honest, this thread is more flame than substance.  It may not be
quite what you're looking for.

Oh, also, mailing list etiquette generally holds that top-posting is
bad, and some people will get really upset at you for doing it.  In the
future, you might consider posting *below* the quoted text, and snipping
all but the relevant sections.

--
monique