Re: Mozilla news reader help

Tendril wrote:
Thank you Erik.

When I want to reply to a thread using outlook express on my WinX box, it only replies to that thread (I use 'reply group') but on this version of mozilla (1.0) when I choose reply all (the closest option to Outlook Express) it fills in the return address for the thread starter and the email address for the thread responder (which I have to manually delete) along with the newsgroup address.

can I configure this? I have looked at 'options' but see nothing about this.

I don't think so, you can reply to sender (usually actual sender, not the mailing list, depends on headers) or reply to all. As far as I know there is no reply-to-list functionality in mozilla.

I have downloaded mozilla 1.5 for linux but am not at the stage where I have enough knowledge to install it :(

apt-get install mozilla-browser (also see other mozilla packages like mozilla-mailnews etc.)

	erik