Re: Mozilla news reader help

Tendril wrote:

Thank you Erik.

When I want to reply to a thread using outlook express on my WinX box, it only replies to that thread (I use 'reply group') but on this version of mozilla (1.0) when I choose reply all (the closest option to Outlook Express) it fills in the return address for the thread starter and the email address for the thread responder (which I have to manually delete) along with the newsgroup address.

can I configure this? I have looked at 'options' but see nothing about this.

No. That's something that many people would like to see incorporated into Mozilla, though. I'm nearly positive I saw some discussion on this just a few weeks ago on the list, but I can't find it now using either the main Debian search of the Google version. Huh.

--
Kent