Knoppix HD Install Question - Partitioning and Whatnot

I'm finally doing a Knoppix HD install on the other system here on my desk, and have a quick question here...

I created my partitions with cfdisk as follows:

/dev/hda1  7427MB
/dev/hda2   768MB
/dev/hda3   256MB

hda3 is my Swap partition, I intended for hda2 to be /home and hda1 to be /

However, after formatting Swap and /, the installer went on to do the actual install without giving me the opportunity to format /home

This of course means that /home will initially be on /

After the install is done, what would be the best way to get /home formatted and mounted properly? I simply want it mounted as /home, but I am guessing that there will be some conflicts as /home would already be "pointing" to /home on /

I know that this should be a fairly simple task, but the procedure is escaping me at the moment; and I am hoping to have an answer here by the time the initial install is done (it's at 77% right now, and will probably be finished within about 10 to 15 minutes.)