Re: linux bewbie lame question

Quoting Katipo <katipo@weavers-web.org>:

> On Tue,  6 Jan 2004 12:34:51 -0500
> linux@austrialpinusa.com wrote:
>
> > Citát Uwe Dippel <udippel@uniten.edu.my>:

> > I am newbie and this is my experience. Gnome runs faster and gives me
> > less trouble :)) KDE is more fancy and has more sofisticated
> > aplications in it. If you boot to any of those you have them both
> > available, for some reason some KDE stuff is on strike when run from
> > Gnome in that case I call it from command line and basta, usually
> > works. So I like Gnome since it doesn`t look like windows and acts
> > more simple and runs faster on my old hardware where I try to learn in
> > before I will dump it on serious machine and try to do some
> > geophysical modeling. So I guess you can choose what ever you like
> > better. I like to work in command line world since I have been arround
> > since the first CPU like Z80, 08086. My first machine was 2MHz fast
> > and was talking "Basic" :). I like when world is simple, so the Gnome
> > seem to me. ed.
> > > You happen to have a browser available ? - Good. Then it's time to
> > > leave this list for a moment and start to google.
> > >

> Google on what?
> What is Google?
> You assume too much in your arrogance.
> The thread is a genuine one.
> If it is too much trouble for you to involve yourself on any genuine
> level, stay out of it.

Was that for me? If yes what was it for? If it was for me than I appologize and
just on the side arogance come from the words above mine, I mean your. I am not
doing to agrue with you, it never makes sence, I may not be very technicaly
knowledgable, but I mentioned it right at the beginning that I am not very
technicaly skilled and I just shared what works for me without using any big
technical knowledge in Debian-Linux. Thanx for being so nice.
ed.

 Regards,