Re: Are there any woody r1->r2 update ISO's?

In article <[🔎] 3FFAD45F.28815.67C762F3@localhost> you write:

>I thought about jigdo, but I've never used it and figured that I'd
>end up with another 7 disks (well, 8 if you count the r0->r1 update),
>and while I may hve to resort to that, I'd really rather just get one
>update ISO like last time, and wondered if anyone knew of plans to
>create one.
>
>If there aren't any plans as yet, is there anyone that I can forward
>the idea to to see if there's a possibility?

I created update iso images for woody r2 last month (checking) - the
9th of December. They should ave propagated to mirrors by now; where
are you looking?

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.