Re: NFS fails on standard Woody

You are describing exactly what I asked about in a thread "nfs setup on woody" yesterday.
Oops! What a coincidence..

Or, if I think of it properly, it is really strange that there aren't guys asking that here every day. I mean I just made a really standard installation, so why aren't people running in this problem every second day? nfs is really common, isn't it? Even on dumb S.u.S.E, you just have to adjust exports and it works! Is there a reason for that?

I'll try to make a new kernel, maybe that will help..

Greetings,
	Kevin