tiger: howto manage flood of `deleted files' alerts ???

I have been using tiger for nearly a year.  Several months ago, a new
test was added in:

   /usr/lib/tiger/scripts/check_finddeleted

Since then, several of my servers are flooded with alerts like this:

   NEW: --FAIL-- [kis011f] Server [apache] (pid 31863) is using deleted files

Yes, I know what it means; but, of the thousands that I have received, I
have not found one that warranted the alert.

No, I do *not* want to turn OFF this check; but, I need to find some way
to manage the output of this check.  I have searched the archives of
debian-user and debian-security, and I have googled; but, I have not
found a solution to this dilemma.

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,