Re: Struggling with Palm Pilot

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 10:20:27 -0700, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

> Whether an app is KDE or Gnome or Foo doesn't even enter my mind when
> I'm looking for a tool -- I just look for an app that fulfils my needs
> in terms of functionality.  I have no qualms about running KDE apps from
> a Gnome environment or vice versa.  Am I missing something?

Yes, Monique, you are missing something.  Using the tools that fit the job
is far too sensible.  You are evidently unchained by dogma, and possibly a
dangerous free thinker.  Please immediately turn yourself in to the
nearest KDE or Gnome EPP (Environment Purity Police) station and get
detoxed.

:>

--

Programming without a hex editor is like watchmaking without a hammer.