Re: [OT] Slashdot and media accuracy (was Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications)

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 07:26:52PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 06:54:48PM -0800, Tom wrote:
> > This is so profoundly offensive I cannot believe you offensive.
> > What you are saying is so self-evidently wrong it's laughable.
>
> Go take US History sometime.

Go read about the effect the US revolution had on ending monarchies in
Europe and how all the African colonies emulated us.

Can you point to a single link backing up what you say?

(Not a blog.  A real history text that says the Founding Fathers were
drunks and were absolutely stupid.)