Re: [OT] Slashdot and media accuracy (was Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications)

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 at 20:04 GMT, Tom penned:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 07:12:33AM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:
>>
>> And everyone seems to SHOUT on Fox.
>
> I like it when we take turns.  I hope the left will play nice on the
> playground and accept that we're alternating decades.  They had a nice
> long run with Clinton following a nice long run with Reagan.  It would
> be rude not to let the right have a nice long turn.
>
> I will be vehemently against the left in this election but in 2008 it
> will be their turn again, *if* they can exhibit the patience and
> maturity.  It will be so lovely if we play nice with each other and
> take nice turns.

I tend to think that the reason you're okay with the right and the left
taking turns is that, for the most part, the politicians on both sides
are nothing but center.  I'm sick of republicrats and democricans alike.

--
monique "two-party systems suck"