Re: Desktop environment---what am I missing?

Steve Lamb said:
> On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:54:02 -0800 (PST)
> "nate" <debian-user@aphroland.org> wrote:
>> be able to view multiple folders at once(to see which has new mail),
>
> [Snip a bunch of stuff]
>
>     Sorry to drop in in the middle and if this has been answered, ignore
> me,
> most people do.  Have you taken a look at Sylpheed-claws?  You mentioned
> mutt and pine so I dunno if you're restricted to console.  I have a lot of
> the same requirements as you do and haven't found a console mail client
> that does what I need.  Don't worry though, I'm not a all-GUI-all-the-time
> user.  Nothing GUI has yet pried me from slrn's grasp.  OTOH pan is
> excellent for decoding binaries.  :)

I looked at syphleed(not claws) about a year ago or so..I vaguely remmeber
it not having many IMAP features. haven't tried the claws one. Not restricted
to console, I did an apt-cache search syphleed and came up with nothing,
is it not part of woody?

nate