Re: Desktop environment---what am I missing?

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:54:02 -0800 (PST)
"nate" <debian-user@aphroland.org> wrote:
> be able to view multiple folders at once(to see which has new mail),

[Snip a bunch of stuff]

    Sorry to drop in in the middle and if this has been answered, ignore me,
most people do.  Have you taken a look at Sylpheed-claws?  You mentioned mutt
and pine so I dunno if you're restricted to console.  I have a lot of the same
requirements as you do and haven't found a console mail client that does what
I need.  Don't worry though, I'm not a all-GUI-all-the-time user.  Nothing GUI
has yet pried me from slrn's grasp.  OTOH pan is excellent for decoding
binaries.  :)

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days