Re: Good front end for small postgress dtabases?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 02:29:31PM -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:

> As I have no to plans to 'Gnome" this, or any, of my boxen I will have to
> pass.  Just thought I would see what you had produced.  Good Luck!!

NP, I'll put it on freshmeat.  Thanks for being the guinea pig.  One of
my 20 tries this year was to wrap the GTK2 calls with abstract headers,
so I could have a QT3 implementaion, or a Win32 implementation, but I
never could finish that one.  I finally had to just code as thinly as
possible on top of a single raw toolkit in order to keep it from
spiraling out of control, and GTK floats my boat.

Later!