Re: Good front end for small postgress dtabases?

Nano Nano(40101.nospam@comcast.net) is reported to have said:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 05:08:54PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 12:50:04PM -0800, Nano Nano wrote:
> [snip]
> > > http://home.comcast.net/~40101.nospam/pim.png
> > >
> [snip]
> > > http://home.comcast.net/~40101.nospam/x-0.1.tar.bz2
> > >

> > I spent a few dozen sec.s looking at this. I didn't see how to install it,
> > and I am no good at all at just reading the code. Can you update it with
> > a README file?
>
> Yes, I will do that.  "./proj" does the automake/autoconf/configure step
> but I'll package it so that you can "./configure; make" it.
>
> Roughly the build-depends are ability to build gnome apps; the "./proj"
> script generates automake scripts modeled after dia2sce output.  I'll
> include a list of my installed packages when I update it.
>
> Question to all: I literally specify that you need automake 1.7 and
> autoconf 2.50: is that wise?

I wondered about.  I am running testing and have automake 1.4-p6-2,
which is the latest version for testing/unstable, or so apt-get tells
me.  The ./proj fails because its looking for aclocal-1.7.  The latest
automake has aclocal-1.4.

I won't go out to find an automake thats not a debian packgage, but
thats me.

Wayne
--
System going down at 1:45 for disk crashing.