Re: OT: Thunderbird 0.4 "feels" better

> Question: The only reason why I stay with evolution instead of changing
> to thunderbird is: There is no "Reply to list"-button. I can't live
> without it. Did I miss something, or do you have to correct every mail
> to a list manually?

> In mailinglists I only accept answering to the list (public) or to the
> person who sent the mail - not both. So it's not "Reply to all" I'm
> missing.

it's a pain. i even find that in evolution, replying to the list doesn't
work if someone else has already replied-all, as it leaves people getting
extra copies of the email. either that or i'm responding to the wrong copy
of the message that i've got...

even more irritating is that Pine and Mulberry are the only IMAP clients
i've used where i've found a way of overriding munged reply-to headers. is
there a way of -replying- to somebody (i.e. one which involves keeping the
subject-line and quoting the text of the previous email - so not simply
clicking on the sender's email address) off-list in either Mozilla or
Evolution?

season's grittings,

josh