Re: ssh & X11 Authentication Issue - Advice Please

Chris,

  I went out and removed my .ssh directory on the mounted file system.

  Setup keys again. I have the same results.. no X11 issues though, I
guess I did not need to actually have it forwarding via the config
file.

  Anyhow,

  A few servers with the same mounted directory that includes my .ssh
directory...
  My keys are not good from one to the next are they ? "Technically"
my keys are for my machine and anyone of the servers.. but between the
servers is where it gets tricky.. or so it seems.