Re: Earthlink and Swen

Kevin Mark wrote:
more viruses, more cpu time, more MONEY. Its always money in the end.
<snip>

Well, not always money. Money is the final factor, to be sure, but I can say with a resonable level of assurance that there are other factors. Factors such as space and power. Granted one can get more space and power by forking out more money but no matter how much money one throws at those problems it doesn't drop the amount of time it would take to bring up an accepteble space for computers with a reliable source of power and cooling.