Re: My email is rejected by some sites

Am So, den 14.12.2003 schrieb Raquel Rice um 03:27:
> Blocking an IP range just without
> knowing they are open relays or sending out spam is no better than
> arresting a black man because the police officer has some idiot
> belief that black men commit all crimes.

There's no alternative. You can't block open relays on dynamic IPs,
since they are _dynamic_ IPs. Yes, what's happening to you is unfair.
Any better ideas? I don't see one. And I don't want to receive spam from
millions of open "desktop mailservers".

By, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/