Re: Next On The Checklist - VNC

On 13 Dec 2003 at 22:53, Roberto Sanchez wrote:

> Unless you need the entire desktop for something, you might try
> X11 forwarding.  You can install Cygwin/X on your '98 box and then
> ssh into your Debian box.  Then you can run whatever X apps you want
> as the user that you logged in as.

I am now giving that a try.  Already now, I've encountered my first
problem.  When I either telnet or ssh into my user account on the Debian
system, I manage to log in just fine, but then the keyboard becomes
totally unresponsive and I can't type anything in the terminal window
(though the keyboard works elsewhere in Windows.0