Re: Linux is not for consumers!

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

> Can you explain to me why you would use a subject such as you did,
> rather than "Multiple problems on install: please help" or, better yet,
> multipe emails, each specific to a certain problem?

Actually easiest way to get help.  Ask how to set up CUPS in linux and you
get a couple of RTFM.  Tell everybody how much printing sucks in Linux, and
how easy it is in Windows, and how you are going back to Windows etc etc,
and you get hundreds of helpful tips, with some people offering to fly to
your place to set up your printer.

--