Newbie! Some help needed.

I installed from a Knoppix CD image. Rather painless and it found most of
the hardware as well. Now to get the thing productive :-)

1. How does one set up the network to work with ADSL (using a 10/100
connected to an ADSL modem)? (Most everything I have seen is for Red Hat.)

2. How does one set the bootup or logon script so that the Windows
partitions will be mounted when I log on?

3. When I did the installation, I had more Windows partitions than I do now.
KDE will show an extra instance of the last volume (as unmounted if this
option is enabled). How do I get rid of references to the now defunct
volume.

4. Now the really hard and maybe impossible stuff--I have a Yamaha sw60xg
MIDI sound generator card. This is an ISA card that simply sits on a port.
No IRQ, no DMA. Can this thing be set up?

5. More, maybe impossible stuff--I have a DMan2044 audio card, 4 in/ 4 out.
This is a PCI card and the "sound card setup" detects an AGOPO chip. This
card not listed with Debian or with Lindows and Alsa has a vague reference
to another chip (that may be) on this card. Can anything be done with this,
a least for simple listening?

(I am keeping the Windows 98 because I am stuck with it for my sound
production. Everything else, I would like to go over to Linux. Sick of
Windows!)