Re: menufont in psi

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:14:52 -0500
John M Flinchbaugh <glynis@butterfly.hjsoft.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 09:12:28AM -0200, Christoph Simon wrote:
> > Somebody could tell me how to change the font in menu and dialogs
> > of a KDE program? I do not use anything of KDE beside psi, which
> > got a hindu looking font after the last update of my debian
> > sid. Where could I change that? Outside psi, everything looks
> > normal.
>
> i used to have a menu in gnome which listed the kde menus in
> addition to gnome apps.  i can't find it at the moment, but i
> recall finding the kde deskop config app in there which allowed
> me to fix the fonts.  if you're missing it as well now, you may
> want to browse the base kde packages and see if you can find it
> to install.

Thanks for your reply. I don't have it either, or at least, I can't
find it anywhere. What exactly do I have to look for to get the kde
desktop config app? Please note, that I do not want a full KDE
installation, Psi is the only KDE program I use, and I really do
prefer to use gaim or gabber before installing KDE.

Tks,

--
Christoph Simon
ciccio@kiosknet.com.br