Re: Getting rid of MS XP

> Goodbye XP. Box is pure Debian now (7 partitions with various flavors of
> Debian, overdoing it really ;-) )

Woo-hoo!  I finally got rid of Win2K when-- get this-- I installed an MS
security patch, and it clobbered Explorer.  I was faced with
reinstalling Windows, yet again.  I couldn't stomach it right then, so I
just figured we'd get by with Linux for a while until I could get back
to it.  Two months later, I realized that I'll never need to get back to
it.  Adios, Winbloze.

--
To reply by email, replace "deadspam.com" by "alumni.utexas.net"