Re: I'm face Few problem , need suggestion

Paul Morgan wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:42:21 -0700, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

Of course, setting up some stuff (like X) was harder than it is now, but

That was exactly where I had the problem, because the "good enough" installer wouldn't tell me anywhere what to do with a wheel mouse, though it had a lengthy explanation about the other kind of mouse. The trick was not know in advance in what USB modules to include I guess, otherwise there was no option of /inputs/mice or something like this in the devices menu when the installer was explaning what a mouse device is to the user while not knowing what a wheel mouse is!

the installer was great.  I think it's just really a question of reading
the docs first, then thinking and planning.

True, reading some docs and knowing what a partition is, how big certain partitions should be, and other such fundamental things should be fine. But it is not impossible to make a "Back" button in the ncurses-gui so that a mistake can be undone? Even this one simple improvement will be a HUGE one in the installer.

->HS