Re: Linux Sound Issues

El sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2003, a las 16:37, Paul Burkett escribió:
> Should I buy a new sound card? Should I try ALSA? Any suggestions

Yes, you should try ALSA. You also can try recompiling your kernel
including one (or both) low latency patches. As you are running
unstable, you can easily do this using make-kpkg, as the patches are
packaged.

$ apt-cache show kernel-patch-2.4-lowlatency kernel-patch-2.4-preempt

Regards, Ismael
--
`Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'autheurs il en est grande cherté.'