Re: Setting fcc-hook in mutt

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 at 12:22 GMT, Johann Spies penned:

> Aah!  That is it!  I have been looking at the wrong option.  The
> save_name / force_name options was what I was looking for. I was
> looking to use fcc-hook.  I was stupid not to have seen this in the
> manual.

The great thing about mutt is its level of configurability, but the
extraordinary number of options can make finding the option *you* want
pretty tough.  I wouldn't call anyone stupid for missing an obscure mutt
option.

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.