Re: Setting fcc-hook in mutt

Hello Johann!

As I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve I start over
now...

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 04:18:55PM +0200, jspies@sun.ac.za wrote:
1. Which setting (apparently the default) causes mutt to save a message
  (when I press 's') to the folder with the name of the user in the
  "From:" field (I am using maildir)?

OK, I did some research, this one is hardcoded in the source, see
function mutt_default_save in hook.c. Thus I don't think it can be
adjusted by any configuration option, but I may be wrong.

2. How do I set $record and/or fcc-hook to do the same except that it
  must use using the "To:" field in such a case?

Take a look at the save_name / force_name configuration options.