Re: integrated spell check for vim

Hi,

I use aspell from the command mode, ":! aspell -c %".  Works great for
me and it supports many dictionaries.

cheers

--
Luc Lefebvre

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities,
in the expert's mind there are few.			<Shunryu Suzuki>

Key fingerprint = D2E5 5E35 B910 6F4E 0242  EC63 0FD9 96D0 C7F4 784E