Re: Suggestions for a window manager to replace Enlightenment

Peter S Galbraith wrote:

Chema <chema.news.gmane@zarco.cjb.net> wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:32:56 -0500
Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> wrote:

PSG> After years of running E (without gnome), I might be tempted to use
PSG> something else.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Try blackbox or one of its derivates.  It has most of what you want;
at first it can feel a lil like twm ;-), but once you have it
configured is very powerful.

It looked _very_ minimal in looks from the screenshots.  That's why i
was leaning towards openbox.  But I'll give it a try!  Thanks!

A lot of people is speaking well about XFCE - haven't tried it yet.
It's here if you want to take a look:
http://www.xfce.org/index.html

John