Suggestions for a window manager to replace Enlightenment

After years of running E (without gnome), I might be tempted to use
something else.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Here's what I really like about E:

- minimal screen real estate lost.  I don't mind selecting an
  application by clicking the mouse first to get a menu.  Minimal or no
  icon box.

- shade/unshade windows, leaving only the window decoration bar showing.

- ability to switch virctual consoles by scrolling the mouse wheel.

- settings done using GUI rather than editing a config file.

- Looks good.

So I'm looking for something fairly unintrusive, yet with nice features.
Eye candy is good.  The screenshots of openbox look good, but I don't
know if it has the features I want.

Comments?  :-)