Re: Totally [OT] Re: Opium

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 11:47:03PM -0800, Tom wrote:
> So it is not unlikely that some of the people I saw in Europe are indeed
> terrorists, especially when THEY LOOK AND ARE OBVIOUSLY ACTING EXACTLY
> LIKE IT.

What does a terrorist look and act exactly like then? Do they wear
Osama Bin Laden T-shirts and carry automatic weapons in the street? Do
they go into hardware stores and buy radio-controlled toys and lengths
of steel pipe with screw-on end caps? Do they collect urine and bat
shit? Do they have no eyebrows and a kind of scorched appearance?

Shortly after the towers attack some kids round here wrote "Taliban
Massive - Unlucky USA" on an abandoned car. Are they terrorists?

> Wake up.

;-)

--
Pigeon