Re: Totally [OT] Re: Opium

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 14:56, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 06:51:41PM +0800, csj wrote:
> > I have never owned a gun and I haven't shot anyone either.
> > Cultural differences I guess.  In most other countries, only war,
> > crime and drug lords are allowed to own guns.  It keeps the world
> > a much simpler place, rather than having potentially 200M average
> > Joes and Janes with the potential to do you in.
>
> I see it as chlorine in the gene pool.  If you're insanely stupid, you
> eventually get shot.

Glib, but incredibly wrong.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

I can't make you have an abortion, but you can *make* me pay
child support for 18 years? However, if I want the child (and
all the expenses that entails) for the *rest*of*my*life*, and you
don't want it for 9 months, tough luck???