Re: maybe I missed a thread

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 07:09, Tom Allison wrote:
> I have been unsubscribed from 'debian-user' for a bit so I may have
> missed a thread on this one.
>
> But there has been a lot of discussion on other distro-lists about the
> potential implications concerning the recent announcements of
> RedHat/Fedora and SuSE/Novell.  From the other lists, there's a lot of
> discussion about alternatives and with that Debian is mentioned A LOT.
>
> Does any of this have any real potential influence on Debian?

How about an influx of "users" who depend on GUI for administration,
and who aren't sick of RPM?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Why should we not accept all in favor of woman suffrage to our
platform and association even though they be rabid pro-slavery
Democrats."
Susan B. Anthony, _History_of_Woman_Suffrage_
http://www.ifeminists.com/introduction/essays/introduction.html