Re: a2ps and page size -- driving me nuts!

I installed -20.1 from the snapshot site, and now a2ps just outputs
to stdout, independent of whether I set -d, -Plp, or just let it run
(which usually just printed to the default printer, see #193530).
The only way to actually print now is piping the output to lpr. Not
that bad, but something's broken anyhow. Or can anyone shed some
light onto this?

`. `'`