Re: a2ps and page size -- driving me nuts!

also sprach Marc Wilson <msw@cox.net> [2003.11.13.0439 +0100]:
> Unstable's current a2ps is (a) broken wrt paper sizes, (b) is currently
> without libpaper support.  You need to downgrade to the non-CVS-in-the-name
> version, that being:

I am already running just 4.13b-16.

> Well, not -20.2, as I built that locally to avoid #202673.  The prior
> version is actually -20.1...

Unfortunately, I cannot find -20.1 in the archives

diamond:~> sudo apt-cache policy a2ps                                     [300]
a2ps:
  Installed: 4.13b-16
  Candidate: 4.13b-16
  Version Table:
     4.13b+cvs.2003.09.20-1 0
        600 http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch testing/main Packages
         98 http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch unstable/main Packages
        600 http://ftp2.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
         98 http://ftp2.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
 *** 4.13b-16 0
        700 http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch stable/main Packages
        700 http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

> It's all in the BTS.

I looked, really. You mean #190593?

One thing to note is that a PS file generated from a2ps looks
alright... I am thus a little confused as to where the source of the
problem lies...

`. `'`