Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 05:32:22PM -0600, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> [...]

I think we as a plant need to play a fun game.  For one week, everybody
has to in a serious way act the opposite way of what they believe.

Michael Moore and Al Franken need to be on TV fishing and talking bout
shotguns.  George Bush needs to lead an abortion rights march.  [I can't
think of a bunch of jokes, you get the idea].

Nothing would be learned by this experience.  Just for the sheer,
anarchic, nonsensical bizarness of it.  Try it.  It's fun.