Re: Social Engineering. {was: Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 15:12, David Palmer. wrote:
These potentially highly dangerous individuals are confined to
institutions known as 'research centres', and if non conforming are seen
as a disruptive and undesirable element by the established social order,
and are further relegated to the classification of 'terrorist'.

Jeez, *I* got good grades in school, yet still (I think) think out-
side the box, yet don't live in a "research centre", the established
social order doesn't think I'm a disruptive and undesirable element,
and hasn't yet classified me a "terrorist".

  conclusion: you have found a good place to hide :-)

	erik