Re: Another dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 question

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 03:03:01PM +0900, Nick Hastings wrote:
> * Mike Fedyk <mfedyk@matchmail.com> [031113 14:20]:
> <snip>
> >
> > With xserver-xfree86 it suggests a few hardware detection packages, that
> > should detect the hardware I have.  (I tested discover, and read-edid
> > manually, and they did discover the hardware I have).  So how do I get
> > xserver-xfree86 to use them?
> >
> > Version: 4.2.1-13
> > Suggests: discover, mdetect, read-edid, libglide2 (>> 2001.01.26)
>
> dpkg-reconfigure -plow xserver-xfree86

       -pvalue, --priority=value
                  Specify the minimum priority of question that will be
displayed.  dpkg-reconfigure normally shows
           low priority questions no matter what your default priority is.

That should be the default, but I'll give it a try anyway later (I'm in the
middle of some things in X right now...)

Thanks,

Mike