Re: Another dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 question

* Mike Fedyk <mfedyk@matchmail.com> [031113 14:20]:
<snip>

> With xserver-xfree86 it suggests a few hardware detection packages, that
> should detect the hardware I have.  (I tested discover, and read-edid
> manually, and they did discover the hardware I have).  So how do I get
> xserver-xfree86 to use them?
>
> Version: 4.2.1-13
> Suggests: discover, mdetect, read-edid, libglide2 (>> 2001.01.26)

dpkg-reconfigure -plow xserver-xfree86

If that doesn't work, try purging and reinstalling xserver-xfree86.

Cheers,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.6.0-test9-looxt93c1 i686 GNU/Linux