Re: exim .forward - mail in mbox format, not Mailbox format

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 18:11, BruceG wrote:
> [...]

If the emails are dropped in, for example, Maildir.ALE, how can,
OE think they are in INBOX?

Evo works fine.  My wife and I are using using courier-imap, and
if mail comes in when Evo is running, sometimes you'll see it
appear in the sub-folder.  Other times, "Send/Receive" will make
it show up.  Note, though, that I use "maildrop" as filter, not
exim.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"(Women are) like compilers. They take simple statements and
make them into big productions."
Pitr Dubovitch