Re: GUI login screen.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roberto Sanchez" <rcsanchez97@yahoo.es>
To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 08:41
Subject: Re: GUI login screen.

I do not dissagree on any point.  However it should be my choice.  Should I
do something so stupid as download as root or read mail then I will be the
one to pick up what pieces are left. I am sure you have heard of welcha and
blaster, been there done that, they dont ask permission.  Maybe you dont
understand what I, and others,  want.  Idealy if the gui login screen added
3 items it would solve a lot of problems and would not incur any security
risks.
1. Reboot (If I want to go to Windows)
2. Shutdown (If I want to go to bed)
3. Text mode.(If I want to do something as root)
Incidently Cntl-alt-del doesnt work from gnome. I expected it would.
Regards;
Hoyt