Re: GUI login screen.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Gilmour" <ken@playersonly.com>
To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 10:28
Subject: Re: GUI login screen.

Well i think the best solution to get around this is to setup a normal user
account... then edit the /etc/passwd file and set that person with root
permissions so as soon as they login theyre automatically made root.

Best Regards,

Ken Gilmour
You may be beautiful but they're keeping my idea on file.

Registered Linux User # 330371
http://counter.li.org

Replying to the message sent by Roberto Sanchez  on Tue, 04 Nov 2003
09:41:02 -0500, received at 16:27:29 on 04/11/2003.
<snip>
Will not work my password isnt in /etc/password its encripted somewhere
else.(shadow password)
Regards;
Hoyt