Re: Lots of brokeness in Sid this morning

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:31:44AM -0500, Kent West wrote:

| westk[@westek]:/home/westk:> mozilla-thunderbird
| find: /usr/lib/mozilla-thunderbird/startup-hooks.d/*: No such file or
| directory
|
| and then just dies. So I'd say there's still some brokenness in sid's
| version. I don't know what the fix is for that.

Just a guess, but try
    # mkdir -p /usr/lib/mozilla-thunderbird/startup-hooks.d
    # chmod o+rx /usr/lib/mozilla-thunderbird
    # chmod o+rx /usr/lib/mozilla-thunderbird/startup-hooks.d

-D

(I haven't looked at thunderbird myself yet, however next time I need
to test something in particular I'll install it)

--
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates correction is stupid.

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/